With high-quality wide buckles, denier nylon, a heavy-duty attachment to your existing external spare tire, and positive-closing cover, you can haul away all the trash you accumulate in a weekend and maybe even make the trails a little cleaner as you go, without having to turn the inside of your rig into a disposal site. The Trasharoo, has been in testing for over a year, and with over 20 years of off-roading and overlanding experience to the owners name, they know what it takes to survive the rigors of off-road travel and what the off-roader needs. The owner was sick and tired of having his trash floating around in his rigs, and hated that the trash he picked up- which had been who knows where- would also occasionally be messing up his rig. So he decided to fill that void.
SPECS (GENERATION 2):
- Available Colors: Black/Desert Tan/OD Green
- Material: 900 denier nylon canvas
- Strap width: 3" double stitched
- Reinforced horizontal load straps
- Weight Rating: 50 lbs
- Tire size fitment: 30" - 40"
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Drain hole size: ¼"
- 8" Zipper for extra storage
- Logo: 2 Color Raised Rubberized Logo
- Drawstring Mesh Pockets for added storage
- Molle Straps for additional storage